IDAS™ laser treatment of skin lesions
Dilated veins, other vascular changes and disturbing pigmented skin changes can be removed effectively, quickly and safely by the IDAS™ green laser. The high-energy green laser beam penetrates the uppermost layers of the skin and unfolds its effect in the red blood pigment or pigment. With the help of its specific wavelength, unwanted blood vessels can be specifically obliterated and pigments effectively destroyed.
This laser treatment is perfect for those who are looking for a virtually painless solution to their skin lesions. The laser treatment is very effective and has little to no side effects.
We use ultramodern laser treatment to treat blood vessel changes and pigmented skin changes. What makes this option ideal?
- Individual treatment: Adaptation of the treatment parameters to the skin change to be treated.
- Safe and precise: The surrounding, healthy skin is protected.
- Fast: The treatment is fast and usually requires only a few treatment sessions.
- Low pain: During the treatment like small "stings" , after the treatment like light sunburn....
For which skin lesions is the treatment suitable?
- Hemangiomas on the face and body (angiomas, hemangiomas)
- Vascular dilatation of the face (telangiectasia)
- Red veins on the face (rosacea)
- Pedunculated nipples (fibromas)
- Age or sun spots
- Age warts (Verrucae seborrhoicae)
- Viral warts
What do you need to pay attention to?
- Avoid sunbathing: Avoid sunbathing: Avoid direct sun exposure (including tanning beds) for a period of approximately four weeks, even after treatment.
- Aftercare: Until about four weeks after the laser treatment, strong heating of the treated skin areas - for example by visiting a sauna - should be avoided.
Do you have questions about laser treatment or are you thinking of removing benign, disturbing skin changes then simply make an appointment. We will be happy to advise you in detail about treatment with the IDAS™ laser for an even, younger-looking complexion.
Book free appointment